Matrix is up to 33% lighter than traditional blades!
Reduced weight means reduced fatigue and with stainless steel runners, our blades have harder edges to hold edges longer.
All pick patterns are identical to those on our Ultima blade models, allowing seamless transition
- AUS8 Stainless steel runner is maintenance free and holds edges longer for a longer lasting blade
- Runner is inset into chassis and permanently secured using 3 axels
- Parallel chassis allows for accurate sharpening
MATRIX FREESTYLE BLADE FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Cross cut picks
- Stainless steel runner holds edges longer
- Standard heel
- Advanced competition profile
- Freestyle/pairs usage
- 8′ Rocker
- 7/16″ Radius of Hollow