Botas Skates Sizing Charts
How to choose the right size
Mondopoint system – basic unit 5 mm
UK chart – basic unit 1/3 inche=8,4 mm (half size 4,2 mm)
EUR-French chart – basic unit 1 steh=6,67 mm
US chart – basic unit 1/3 inche=8,4 mm (half size 4,2 mm)
- The length of the foot corresponds to the number of Mondopoint sizes (mm) in conversion table of sizes.
- Conversion table of sizes can be used as a guide only. The right size of foot can not be always determined according to the table.
- When choosing footwear it is necessary to ensure that the size, width, fit and performance correspond with the needs of the user and footwear is suitable for both foots.
- Each person has an individual shape of foot and right foot can be different from the left foot.
- Each model of footwear has its own fit and performance and is produced on lasts, which have a special shape with respect to the purposes of use.