If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
In the event of placing an order at www.skates.guru, the customer agrees and accepts the return policy. * it is a required step at the checkout. Therefore we believe that you agree to follow it by placing the order.
- Our products can be returned within 30 days of the original purchase of the product.
- The item must be new and returned in the shipping box.
- ANY damage will be subject to a fee.
- Postage services are NOT free – shipping expenses, whether you choose/ordered Expedited, Ground, or Return service, are not included in the product cost, paid separately, and are not refundable.
Promo-codes and sales:
Promo codes cannot be used together to get double discounts. If you have one or more promo codes, you can apply only one of them.
You also can not apply promo codes to items that are already on sale. These items are excluded from promo code discounts automatically.
- You have 30 days to return the product.
Product condition policy:
- The product must be in its original, not damaged packaging.
- The product must not be used or damaged.
- We accept returns only in shipping boxes. Returned items shipped in the manufacturer package (without shipping box) can be refused or be subject to a fee.
- You approved your refund/exchange with us.
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- The product must be shipped in the shipping box. If you sent a return without a shipping box or/and manufacturer box, you would be charged $20 for damaging the manufacturer package (unsellable condition), with no exclusions.
- If you are returning ice skates, the skating shoes must not scratch each other. Make sure that the blades are placed in the opposite direction.
- In case the product arrives damaged, the fee will apply. The condition of the product will determine the fee amount.
- You will be charged a non-promotional price for all promo items you received but have not returned.
- If you have received promotional free shipping for your order, the original shipping cost will be deducted from the refunded amount in the return event.
- All shipping charges, dropship, assembling, and labor costs are not refundable.
- The cost of the Reduced Cost Return Shipping Label is $10. After we receive an item(s) back and inspect a product state, you will be issued a refund. $10 – The cost of the return shipping label will be debited from your final refund amount.
Exchange of the product:
- The customer can exchange the product by returning the initially ordered item. All associated with return fees will apply.
- The customer needs to place another order to get the needed size during the exchange.
- International orders can be returned. The customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with shipping the item back.
- Import broker’s fees or import duties are not refundable.
- International orders must be shipped to Returns Department, 5320 Derry Avenue, Suite I, Agoura Hills, CA, 91301, United States. [email protected] (818) 722-1288
- We do not ship to colleges dormitories or other types of co-living properties.
- UPS and FedEx do not ship to PO Boxes. Please do not put PO Box as a shipping address. Your order will be canceled.
- For insured shipping, you need to choose UPS shipping options at the checkout.
- Insured shipping has coverage of product costs.
- Restrictions or limited coverage may apply. Please check the UPS website for the details.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage during the shipping process.
- To solve any shipping-related issues, you need to contact the shipping company directly and provide the tracking number along with your complaint.
- There is no possibility for a refund of your order if your package is delayed at the customs because the duties have not been paid by the receiver.
- The customer is responsible for all import and brokerage fees.
- Please note that when you choose Discounted Shipping* at the checkout, you are getting the cheapest available shipping option without signature confirmation, insurance, or any benefits of paid delivery, etc. * if available.
- We are not responsible for any 1) mistakes of shipping company, 2) wrong address deliveries, 3) any stolen packages at your neighborhood. 4) shipping delays. To get more specific details, please refer to shipping companies’ websites like ups.com or usps.com.
- If the shipping address is not deliverable, you will be charged the cost of the Undeliverable Address Fee of the particular shipping provider in the event of the refund.
- Please be aware that you accept the third-party company’s policy (UPS, USPS, FedEx) by choosing the specific company’s delivery services. And by selecting the particular type and service of delivery, you choose the level of service you are planning to get.
- Consider choosing paid shipping options (signature required and insurance) for items with a cost over $100 to minimize risks of loss of the item or reimbursement in case of loss.
We do not process returns over the phone; please follow the instructions to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Describe the reason for the return, and provide us with your order number. Please send your request to our support team [email protected] and attach images if needed.
If you received a damaged product, please notify us immediately for assistance. Provide an order number with pictures of the damaged item, a barcode with a UPC number, and a shipping label.