Jackson Ultima Elite DJ4500 Women’s and Girls’ Figure Skating Boots
$169.95 – $283.95
The Jackson Ultima DJ4500 Elite Figure Skating Boots are designed for triple and quad jumps, with better flexibility, stability, and comfort.
Triple / Quad Jumps
* New asymmetric flex points for inside and outside ankle areas provide better flexibility and support
* Pre-punched ankles offer immediate comfort while recessed soft foam ankle pads hold ankles in place for better fit and security
* Soft collar is less irritating for Achilles’ tendons
* Antibacterial lining made of perforated microfiber allows for better airflow, eliminating odors
* Extra wrap in the ankle area, angled hooks, and set-back lace holes help secure feet for better stability and control while virtually eliminating lace bite
* Molded hybrid tongues, half covered and half foam with recessed rolled top and softer edges, provides better forward flex motion and eliminate irritation at ankle bones and instep
* Dual-density laminated insole provides comfort and torque resistance
* LCL Sole. Layered Cork Leather lightweight outsole is 17% lighter than traditional soles
* NEW! Matrix Footbed System is an industry first, made especially for figure skates with the correct heel pitch. Bio-thermal Memory foam molds and shapes around the foot using body heat, preventing movement for better stability
Review Sizing Charts
To ensure a perfect fit and minimize unnecessary returns or exchanges, it’s important to note that skate sizes cannot be determined by comparing them to street shoe sizing, and custom-made skating apparel sizing can not be compared to regular apparel sizing. Therefore, we highly recommend making all necessary measurements and checking the manufacturers’ Size Charts section before placing your order. This will ensure that you select the correct size and enjoy the comfort and performance of your new skates or apparel.